ABOUT BLOG: HOW IS THIS BLOG DIFFERENT FROM OTHER TRAVEL BLOGS/WEBSITES

January 07, 2009

The name says it all – this blog is all about trips and books. I share all my travel stories, some interesting/ beautiful photos, some tips & tricks that helped me and also the summaries of books that I read while travelling around the world.

How is this blog different?

What makes this website – TRIPS AND BOOKS different from other travel blogs? Unlike other travel blogs/forums/websites, here you won’t find any sponsored content or paid trips!.

Every destination, attraction, experience, restaurant has been personally visited by me and I paid by self 😊. I have slept in shared dorms, budget inns, Airbnb to 5 star hotels; have tasted foods from streets to multi-course grand treats; have tried every booking site, discount coupons, deals and travel passes – and have verified whether they really do save my budget and keep the promises they do!

I do every travel preparation, just like the way you would do!. Sharing all those experiences here, just because it may help others who aspires the same. "SHARING" - that’s the main intention of this blog, not to promote any attraction/business for commercial advantage!.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

KEEP IN TOUCH

MOST POPULAR BOOK SUMMARY

SAPIENS: A BRIEF HISTORY OF HUMANKIND BY YUVAL NOAH HARARI (Book Summary)

RECENT COMMENTS