ABOUT ME

January 30, 2016

Born and brought up in one of the south most villages of India, I was never a big traveler. Outside of college trips to local tourist attractions, I had no travel experience. Until I was 24, I haven’t even entered into any airport!

After joining one of the biggest IT firms, I took my first ever flight to Southampton, UK (that too was for business trip). But that’s the trip which changed my life!. It opened me up to the possibilities of the world. I met different people, faced different culture, traditions and festivals, learnt new histories and geographies. From that moment on, I was attached to travel. I started liking to travel, see more of the world, and learn more about the people all around it.

In the last 10 years, I have been driving and flying thousands of miles in over 10+ countries. Four years ago, the beautiful city of Amsterdam (The Netherlands) became my second home, which made the travelling and exploration of world much more possible.

Another passion of mine are “Books”. From the beginning, I was always dragging books with me everywhere I go; those books were the best companion during the nights of all my solo-travel days. Good old hardcover books in my backpack have changed into e-readers and kindles; but the reading habit stays ever.

As you may have guessed, I am not a full-time “traveler” nor a book “reader/writer”👀; I am a research & development (R&D) electronics engineer by education and profession – well that’s only for the 40 hours a week, rest of the free-time is for travelling, reading and writing!.

Please feel free to drop your words of appreciations, criticisms, recommendations, places you want to write about, specific interests, or may be to say just a "Hello"😇.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

KEEP IN TOUCH

MOST POPULAR BOOK SUMMARY

SAPIENS: A BRIEF HISTORY OF HUMANKIND BY YUVAL NOAH HARARI (Book Summary)

RECENT COMMENTS